Based in The Hague, The Netherlands
January 17th, 2013
Apple App Store
DescriptionMomonga Pinball Adventures is a pinball game for iPhone and iPad. Instead of regular pinball, Momonga has levels, enemies, and bossfights. The hero is Momo, a young momonga who barely survived an owl attack on his village. He joins forces with a friendly panda and an ambitious firefly, who help him to win back his tribe. Are you able to stop the owl general Kuton and restore balance to the world? It’s time to roll.
HistoryWe started working on Momonga in January 2011. One of our developers had the idea of an "infinite pinball game", where you would be able to play endlessly through randomized pinball arenas. The prototype was so much fun that we decided to make it happen. The next two years, we worked on the game as a side project. The concept evolved from an "infinite" game to a level-based adventure game with a storyline and a host of characters.
- Pinball with an action-adventure twist
- Innovative, action-packed gameplay
- Beautifully rendered 3D visuals
- 9 handcrafted levels, 1 infinite bonus level
- Epic storyline with squirrels, pandas and owls
- Universal app on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- More content coming soon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game Connection Selected Projects Nominee" Paris, November 28, 2012
- "You can mix pinball with anything and I’ll at least give it a taste; puzzles, role-playing, potato salad. Paladin Studios’ Momonga Pinball Adventurers for iOS and Android mixes silver ball mechanics with an epic world-spanning adventure. And the ball is a Japanese flying squirrel. Well I’m sold."
- Mike Fahey, Kotaku
- "Momonga Pinball Adventures seems like it has all the right pieces in place to be a game that we can’t wait to play. I love pinball in all forms, enjoy a good platformer, and I have a weakness for ridiculously cute things. Combine those elements and you’re essentially making a game that you’ll sell at least one copy of. To me."
- Kevin Alexander, Gamezebo
- "So happy! So colourful! So inventive! Check it out right now – although if you haven’t had a cup of coffee just yet, you might want to turn the volume down."
- Christian Donlan, Hookshot Inc
- "Yes, a game where a Japanese flying squirrel is injured by a pack of evil owls and then nursed to health by a panda does sound pretty crazy, but probably not any crazier than a plumber traversing a magical Mushroom Kingdom to save his Princess love interest from a weird fire breathing dinosaur/dragon/turtle thing. The zaniness of the premise actually suits the colorful, cartoonish world of Momonga Pinball Adventures, which you can check out in the following trailer."
- Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Paladin Studios
We make games because we love making people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh or evil grin.
More information on Paladin Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Momonga Pinball Adventures Credits
Derk de Geus
Game design, story, music
Niels van Egmond
Game design, coding, artwork
Yorick van Vliet
Coding, game design
Jimmy de Meza
Jens van de Water
Tijmen van den Heuvel
Fabian van Dommelen
Tom van der Linden
Peter van der Spijk
Jack Marshall / Tofu Testing
Tom Pearce / Practical Music