Want to join the Knights of the Round Table? Awesome! :) We are growing fast, and have the following job openings:
All-round Concept Artist Mobile Game Designer
- Unity C# Game Developer
To apply, please drop a line at email@example.com!
For open applications: Due to the number of open applications we receive, we currently don’t follow up on them. Want to stay informed of the latest vacancies? Sign up here for the jobs newsletter. We’ll deliver new vacancies straight to your inbox, so you can apply at just the right time!
We have the following internships available:
Unity Developer Game Artist Game Designer
Students are welcome to apply by sending an email including resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a link to your online portfolio. Please note the following conditions:
- You need to be an actual student, otherwise we are legally prohibited to provide you an internship.
- You need to speak fluent English (and Dutch is a plus)
- You need to be able to work with us at the Paladin office in The Hague.
- You need to have an internship of at least three months.
To make sure you’re included in the hiring process, please take note of the following:
- Please send a mail to email@example.com. If you send it to another mail address (like info or a personal mail addresses) you will end up in the wrong inbox, a.k.a. outside of our hiring process.
- In general it’s best to include a link to your portfolio in the e-mail. A link to an online portfolio is much better than attachments or -gasp- nothing at all! Your portfolio is the most important part of any application, so please don’t make us look for it.
- While on the subject of portfolio: Keep it simple, and give us something to look at and play with. If you are a programmer, it’s best to post some working projects, not just code snippets. If you are an artist, showing the process of your work (including the end result) is a great way to stand out.
- If you are not good at web design, it’s fine to use an online portfolio tool like DeviantArt or Behance. We’re not looking at your website, it’s about your work. Sometimes a fancy custom website simply gets in the way.
- The toughest part is making a good selection of your work. In general, less is more: Throw out the crappy stuff. We’ll never know. ;)
- Pro tip: Get feedback from your friends and family before applying – it can help a lot.
- Please bear with us and be patient. We get a lot of applications, and it can take weeks for us to respond. If you got the autoresponder, we got your message and we will have a look at your mail. We do look at everything, but unfortunately we can’t respond to everything.
- Want to stand out from the crowd? Show us you have come this far reading this page, by starting your mail with “Howdy partners!”. It’s not a guarantee for an invitation, but you will get a nice label in our system with “howdy” on it. And it makes sure that Google doesn’t send you to the spam folder. This is definitely a good start :-)
Note for recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes via the jobs mailbox, phone or other channels. We only accept applications from actual people who actually want to work with us.