Want to join the Knights of the Round Table? We have the following job openings:
We are looking for a full-time Product Owner to strengthen the management team.
We are looking for an all-round Game / UX / Interaction Designer.
To apply, please drop a line at email@example.com!
For open applications: we are always on the lookout for talented folks. However, please note that we do not answer every open application personally. We will keep your application on file and get back to you when we have a position available that matches your profile.
- Game Artist (starting September 2013)
- Marketing PR internship
(The current internship round runs from mid 2013 to end of 2013)
Students are welcome to apply by sending an email including resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a link to your online portfolio. Please note the following conditions:
- You need to be a student studying at MBO/HBO/WO levels. If you are not a student, you cannot get an internship. If you are at high school, you cannot get an internship. Sorry about that.
- You need to speak fluent Dutch and be able to work with us at the office in The Hague;
- You need to have an internship of at least three months to apply.
To make sure you’re included in the hiring process, please take note of the following:
- Please send a mail to email@example.com. If you send it to another mail address (like info or a personal mail addresses) you will end up in the wrong inbox, a.k.a. outside of our hiring process.
- In general it’s best to include a link to your portfolio in the e-mail. A link to an online portfolio is much better than attachments or -gasp- nothing at all! Your portfolio is the most important part of any application, so please don’t make us look for it.
- Oh while we’re talking about your portfolio: Keep it simple, and give us something to look at and play with. If you are a programmer, it’s best to post some working projects, not just code snippets. If you are an artist, showing the process of your work (including the end result) is a great way to stand out.
- If you are not good at web design, it’s fine to use an online portfolio tool like DeviantArt or Behance. We’re not looking at your website, it’s about your work. Sometimes a custom website simply gets in the way.
- The toughest part is making a good selection. In general, less is more: Throw out the crappy stuff. We’ll never know.
- Pro tip: Get feedback from your friends and family before applying – it can help a lot.
- Please bear with us and be patient. We get a lot of applications, and it can take weeks for us to respond. If you got the autoresponder, we got your message and we will have a look at your mail. We do look at everything, but unfortunately we can’t respond to everything.
- Want to stand out from the crowd? Show us you have come this far reading this page, by starting your mail with “Howdy partners!”. It’s not a guarantee for an invitation, but you will get a nice label in our system with “howdy” on it. And it makes sure that Google doesn’t send you to the spam folder. This is definitely a good start :-)
Note for recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes via the jobs mailbox, phone or other channels. We only accept applications from actual people who actually want to work with us.